Sunday, December 09, 2012

Who was the hot mom on your street? A Six Sentence Sunday sample

Picture courtesy Synthesis by shafeen charania
This week's Six Sunday sample is another from my work-in-progress (almost done!), One Shade of Red. It's a parody of Fifty Shades  but I know you figured that out.

This selection is a little different from the excerpts I've posted over the past few weeks. Here, the protagonist, Damian, is doing the most difficult sexual activity of all: talking about sex with his mother. Damian is trying to explain his relationship with his girlfriend, Kristen Petri, and Damian's mother contrasts the girl with her mother.

Mrs. Petri was the “hot mom” of the neighbourhood. My friends used to make jokes about how lucky I was to go to their house when I was 13 and 14. She didn’t dress like her daughter: she was attractive, even beautiful, and she knew it. She did yoga and played tennis and always had her hair done fashionably. She liked to wear tight blouses and tight pants, high heels and jewelry. “I’ve seen your father looking at Mrs. Petri, you know,” my mother said.
 

 

For more great (and mostly spicy) six-sentence excerpts, visit http://www.sixsunday.com/.

And leave lots of comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment